Graduating Diamond Stacking Ring
Stack on stacks on stacks. Be bold with white gold and add a little oomph to your finger party with this classic beauty.
- Ethically sourced conflict-free diamonds
- 14k solid gold - will not oxidize or discolor
- Handmade in Canada
Specs and Sizing:
- 7 graduating open-window-set white diamonds
- SI diamond clarity
- Carat weight: 0.09
- Diamond size: 0.95-1.9mm
- Band width: 1.1mm
Made to Order:
- This piece is made just for you and handcrafted in Toronto, Canada. Please allow a 2-4 week lead time for all our made to order pieces. For more information, please click here.
- Our custom and personalized pieces are final sale and cannot be exchanged or returned for store credit.
To view our shipping and return policy please click here.
Items shipped outside of the United States or Canada may be subject to import duties, taxes and/or charges.
Please be mindful that you may experience shipping delays due to the current global situation.
About the Collection
Personally curated and tested by me, the One of a Kind Edit has a special place in my heart, and I’m excited to share this little piece of myself with you all.
The collection is a showcase of my love for soft jewellery accents and my dedication to holistic practices. Entirely ethically sourced and crafted by local, Canadian artisans, these pieces are made specifically for you with the world in mind.
One of a kind and conscious, just like you.
More Details About This Collection
- Every item was curated by Valeria herself.
- Each item is made to order just for you! Please allow a 2-4 week lead time for all our made to order pieces.
- These pieces are artisanally handcrafted in Toronto, Canada.
- Since this collection is handmade, no two pieces are alike! These pieces are as unique and special as you are.
- We work with local jewelers in Toronto, Canada to ensure each piece is exceptional quality.
- All of our high-quality diamonds are ethically sourced from conflict-free suppliers.